- ·Frankfurt Reflection
- ·It Is All About Teamwork
- ·Open and Training days
- ·Alternative to wire-o-binding
Halstan's alternative to wire-o-binding
21 May 2014
Wire-o-binding not quite fit the bill?
No other option available?
Wire-o-binding not reflecting your organisation in the best way?
Halstan may have the answer.
We now have the capability to produce your publication with a flexible spine.
No unsightly wire.
A professional document with a quality look.
Halstan has invested in manufacturing systems that broaden the range of lay-flat binding options for its mono and colour digital, and litho printing. This equipment, which is the first of its type in the UK, can produce:
- Short-run thread sewn publications.
- Thread sewn and perfect bound lay-flat publication using specially-developed cold adhesives.
- Thread sewn and perfect bound Otabind ( see below ) lay-flat publications using specially developed cold adhesives.
Lay-flat binding is important, if not essential for:
- Music scores.
- Educational books.
- Technical manuals.
- Directories, reference books and yearbooks.
Please contact the company, who take Printing Responsibly, to improve your look and find out more or request an estimate.